Supporting children, young people and families through serious illness or bereavement
Become a superhero by supporting a family affected by serious illness or bereavement.
Here's how your gift can help:
- $5 can help provide a family with a Kenzie's Gift My Journey Kit, a resource pack full of helpful information for parents and games and fun activities for young children
- $10 can help provide a child with a therapy package delivered by a Kenzie's Gift Child and Youth Psychotherapist
- $25 or $50 can help provide a family therapy package with a Child and Family Psychotherapist
- $100 can provide a My Journey Kit
- $120 can provide one child with a therapy session
- $720 can provide six therapy sessions for child or family
- $1200 can provide ten therapy sessions for a child or family
Donations can be made in the following ways:
A single gift by post
Please send cheques (payable to Kenzie's Gift) to:
PO Box 32 148,
A single gift or regular support via internet banking.
Account Name: Kenzie's Gift
Account Number: 12-3015-0612425-00
A tax deductible receipt will be issued (On request) for all gifts and donations.
Thank you for your generosity.